Home / News

Have this years floods increased your home insurance premiums

Have this years floods increased your home insurance premiums

Feb 9, 2017

With some of the worst floods since records began, home insurance claims have inevitably increased.

Earlier this year, following a meeting between members of his cabinet office and insurance representatives, the Prime Minister put pressure on the insurance industry to process and pay claims as quickly as possible. As a result premiums are likely to have increased and this could affect more than just those affected by the storms and flood.

This is why it’s important to make sure you have the best value policy. When you receive your renewal, it’s worth taking 5 minutes to check online to ensure you’re not being over charged. With I’m Insured you can instantly compare house insurance quotes from over 70 providers.

Your home is probably the most expensive purchase you have made so why not insure it by using I’m Insured’s free online home comparison site. We can provide quotes from detached houses to flats or terrace houses to bungalows. Don’t worry if you are a first time buyer or have previously claimed, our comparison service searches the big name brands as well as smaller niche brokers to find you the best price for you.

You can compare buildings and contents insurance, buildings insurance or contents insurance by filling out our home insurance form online. The form is quick and easy to complete and will allow you to compare home insurance quotes from a range of different companies including Swinton, Endsleigh and American Express.

Buildings insurance will cover the structure of your home and contents insurance covers your possessions within your home.

To compare home insurance quotes all you will have to do is tell us bit about yourself, your property and the level of cover you require and within minutes we will be able to return multiple house insurance quotes from a variety of sources.

As well as comparing the price of your home insurance you can also compare the excess amount and if legal and accidental damage cover is included in the policy. You can buy an insurance policy online or call the insurer or broker to complete the purchase over the phone.


Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Posts